The Kpop group Red Velvet will hold a face-to-face concert from March 19-20.
Kpop group Red Velvet will hold a special live ‘2022 The ReVe Festival: Prologue’ at SK Handball Stadium in Olympic Park, Songpa-gu, Seoul, for two days from March 19 to 20.
This special live is Red Velvet’s solo concert after about two years and three months since the ‘Red Velvet Third Concert-La Rouge’ in November 2019. On March 20, the last day of the performance, the live performance will air through the Beyond Live platform for fans worldwide who have not been able to attend the concert venue. This means that both online and offline performances will take place simultaneously.
Ticket reservations for this concert are available on Beyond Live, SM Town & Store, and the Yes24 website. Fan club pre-orders will take place from 8 PM to 9 PM on February 23, and general reservations will be at 8 PM on February 25.
You Might Also Like:
- Kpop Idols Born In The ‘Love Month’ February!
- Russia-Ukraine War: What Is Really Going On?
- SM Entertainment Executive Producer Sooman Lee Appointed As KAIST Research Professor
- YOUNITE Unveils Group Prologue Video Featuring Costumes With Symbolic Colors
- BTOB Excites Fans Even More By Releasing The Full Concert Teaser Poster!