Kpop singer and songwriter Jiyoung Yoon will hold her first solo concert, ‘In My Garden.’
It will take place at the Nodeul Live House in Seoul from March 11 to 13, Magic Strawberry Sound said on February 24.
Since her debut with the first single, ‘Shade’ in 2017, Jiyoung Yoon has drawn attention from the indie music industry for her unique sensibility and sincere lyrics that seem to have spoken softly. In November last year, she also released the single ‘My Luv.’
Dutch singer-songwriter Benny Sings participated in the production.
The concert name ‘In My Garden’ is taken after her unreleased song. It will be a place to tell the Kpop singer Jiyoung Yoon’s music journey for 90 minutes. The performance ‘In My Garden’ will take place live for the first time.
You Might Also Like:
- Kpop Idols Born In The ‘Love Month’ February!
- Russia-Ukraine War: What Is Really Going On?
- SM Entertainment Executive Producer Sooman Lee Appointed As KAIST Research Professor
- YOUNITE Unveils Group Prologue Video Featuring Costumes With Symbolic Colors
- BTOB Excites Fans Even More By Releasing The Full Concert Teaser Poster!