Top idol group BTS member Jimin’s solo song ‘Filter’ is cruising along with 254 million streams on Spotify.
As of February 9 (KST), BTS member Jimin’s ‘Filter’ recorded 254 million cumulative streams on Spotify.
‘Filter’ surpassed 245 million on January 20 and then surpassed 250 million on February 2, showing still popularity.
In addition, on February 21, 2020, the YouTube audio version of the ‘Filter’ video released through BTS’ official YouTube channel ‘BANGTANTV’ exceeded 86.55 million views as of 9:00 pm on February 14 (KST).
‘Filter’ broke the record for the most and the shortest streaming period for a Korean solo artist’s most official YouTube videos. Also, he broke the record for the most views on the unofficial version of BTS.
‘Filter’ is a song on BTS’ 4th full album, ‘MAP OF THE SOUL: 7,’ released in February 2020. It topped the Billboard 200 chart in the first week of its entry and ranked 87th on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. It is the 4th Billboard 200 in BTS’s career.
You Might Also Like:
- Kpop Idols Born In The ‘Love Month’ February!
- Russia-Ukraine War: What Is Really Going On?
- SM Entertainment Executive Producer Sooman Lee Appointed As KAIST Research Professor
- YOUNITE Unveils Group Prologue Video Featuring Costumes With Symbolic Colors
- BTOB Excites Fans Even More By Releasing The Full Concert Teaser Poster!