‘All Of Us Are Dead’ actor Chanyoung Yoon tested positive for COVID-19.
On February 25, an official from the agency said, “Chanyoung Yoon has tested positive for COVID-19 as a result of PCR test.”
“Chanyoung previously received two doses of the vaccine. He currently does not have any symptoms. He will adhere to the quarantine guidelines of government health authorities,” the agency added.
The day before, Chanyoung confirmed her positive test in a self-diagnostic kit test conducted prior to the recording of JTBC’s ‘Men On A Mission.’
As Chanyoung tested positive, the recording of ‘Men On A Mission,’ which he will participate in, was canceled.
After that, Chanyoung Yoon halted all his scheduled activities, performed a PCR test, and was confirmed.
‘All Of Us Are Dead’ actor Chanyoung Yoon recently filmed an upcoming episode of tvN’s ‘The Sixth Sense 3’ as a guest. Cast members Sangyeob Lee, Mijoo, and Jessi all tested positive for COVID-19.
You Might Also Like:
- Kpop Idols Born In The ‘Love Month’ February!
- Russia-Ukraine War: What Is Really Going On?
- SM Entertainment Executive Producer Sooman Lee Appointed As KAIST Research Professor
- YOUNITE Unveils Group Prologue Video Featuring Costumes With Symbolic Colors
- BTOB Excites Fans Even More By Releasing The Full Concert Teaser Poster!